This "Woodstock 1969" guitar is autographed by six Woodstock performers: Country Joe McDonald, Arlo Guthrie, Marty Balin (1942-2018) and Jorma Koukonen of Jefferson Airplane, Leo Lyons of Ten Years After, and Melanie. Signed in blue and black felt tip by the collection of artists, Country Joe adds a peace sign and Lyons adds "Woodstock 1969". The autographs are all in excellent, clear condition with a small smudge to the first "9" in 1969.
The classic dark sunburst-finish Stratocaster-style guitar is in excellent condition. Comes with a Letter of Authenticity for all six autographs from James Spence Authentication (JSA).
Don't be fooled by other "signed" items on the Internet or in stores. Ask to see a COA/LOA from top authenticators like JSA (James Spence Authentication), PSA/DNA, Beckett (BAS), or REAL (Epperson). You'll find that most sellers won't be able to provide this.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Certified autographs of Country Joe McDonald, Arlo Guthrie, Marty Balin (1942-2018) and Jorma Koukonen of Jefferson Airplane, Leo Lyons of Ten Years After, and Melanie on a Stratocaster-style guitar in blue/black felt pen
- Dark sunburst finish guitar with silver hardware in Excellent condition
- Letter of Authenticity from JSA (James Spence Authentication) (see image)
- MusicGoldmine Authenticity Guarantee
- Black vinyl guitar bag included
- Carefully packed and double boxed
- FREE, insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available (email your full address to firstname.lastname@example.org for best international shipping price)
Note: Signed guitars may have, on occasion, a very minor scratch or imperfection since they have been taken out of their new packaging for signing, etc. However, any wear or damage that would affect display appearance in any major way will be noted clearly in the item description.