MusicGoldmine Authenticity Guarantee
We at MusicGoldmine strive to provide 100% authentic memorabilia and offer a lifetime guarantee on the authenticity of all our autographed items that come with a Certificate or Letter of Authenticity (COA or LOA) or where indicated in the item description that this guarantee is provided.
We provide a top tier authenticator's Certificate of Authenticity (COA) or Letter of Authenticity (LOA) with each autographed item we sell. We only carry items authenticated by the most respected and recognized authenticators in the industry and we back that up further with our guarantee.
Our guarantee: If a buyer of one of our autographed items that comes with a Certificate of Authenticity or Letter of Authenticity (COA or LOA), or where indicated in the item description that this guarantee is provided, finds it to be inauthentic as determined by a top tier authenticator (see definition below), we will refund 100% of the purchase price of the item at any time under the following conditions:
1. Item must be an autographed item that comes with a Certificate or Letter of Authenticity (COA or LOA) or indicated in the item description that this guarantee is in place for guarantee to apply. Item descriptions will always indicate whether an autographed item comes with a COA or LOA or that the guarantee is in place on the item.
2. Item must be found inauthentic after a full authenticity review by either BAS (Beckett Authentication Services), JSA (James Spence Authentication), PSA/DNA (Professional Sports Authenticator), or REAL (Roger Epperson Authentication Ltd.). These authenticators are all leaders in the field as recognized by top auction houses, online auction sites, and autograph collector organizations.
3. Before returning an item, the opinion letter from one of the companies above (BAS, JSA, or PSA/DNA) stating that item has been found to be inauthentic must be provided first to us by sending a copy to: MusicGoldmine.com, ATTN: Guarantee Claim, 10300 W. Charleston Blvd., Suite 13-60, Las Vegas, NV 89135
4. "Quick opinions" are not accepted for guarantee returns. If a buyer wishes to return an item stating that it is not authentic, a full opinion letter from one of the specified authenticators must be provided.
5. Once we have received and reviewed the authenticity opinion letter referenced above we will issue a return authorization number and return shipping label which must be used when returning the item.
6. The item must be sent back in original condition without damage and packed properly for return. Once received we will issue a full refund of the original purchase price plus any shipping costs paid by the purchaser.
Questions about our authenticity guarantee? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org