This item is an original acetate of the hit Van Halen track "Beautiful Girls" (which appeared on the Van Halen II album) used as a reference copy. The single was released Sept. 15, 1979 so the acetate dates from that time.
Acetates are rare because they are test copies of a record, pressed in a very limited number and given to the artist, their producer, engineer and record label executives to make a final decision as to whether it is ready for release.
Comes in its original Warner Bros. sleeve and accompanied by an original copy of the two-page production notes for the recording.
- Original acetate of Van Halen's 1979 hit "Beautiful Girls" from Van Halen II album
- Original Warner Bros. sleeve
- Original production notes for the recording
- Extremely rare
- Acetate in excellent, playable condition, inner and outer sleeves have wear as shown
- Fantastic, custom collectible for any Van Halen fan
- Dimensions 10" x 10"
- FREE insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available