Legendary 19-time Grammy Award winner Tony Bennett signed this black finish acoustic guitar with nice clear autograph. The venerable singer, who turned 92 last August, put himself firmly on the map with his 1962 classic "I Left My Heart In San Francisco" and has managed to stay current for some 60 years with his recent album with Lady Gaga picking up yet another Grammy. He is also a Grammy Lifetime Achievement award winner and Kennedy Center Honors recipient.
His signature appears in silver paint pen on this new full size, Rogue acoustic guitar and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity for his autograph from Beckett. Don't be fooled by other "signed" items on the Internet or in stores. Ask to see a COA/LOA from top authenticators like JSA (James Spence Authentication), PSA/DNA, Beckett (BAS), or REAL (Epperson). You'll find that 80% of sellers won't be able to provide this.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Certified autograph of Tony Bennett in silver paint pen
- Brand new, black finish Rogue acoustic guitar
- Certificate of Authenticity from BAS (see photos)
- MusicGoldmine Authenticity Guarantee
- Carefully packed and double boxed
- FREE, insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available
Note: Signed guitars may have, on occasion, a very minor scratch or imperfection since they have been taken out of their new packaging for signing, etc. However, any wear or damage that would affect display appearance in any major way will be noted clearly in the item description.