The Guess Who 1972 Rockin' album jacket signed by lead singer Burton Cummings in silver marker. Autograph certified by John Spence Authentication (JSA). The album, from the group that brought the world "American Woman", "These Eyes", "No Time", "Undun" and other hits, reached #79 on the Billboard Top 200 in 1972.
Don't be fooled by other "signed" items on the Internet or in stores. Ask to see a COA/LOA from top authenticators like JSA (James Spence Authentication), PSA/DNA, Beckett or REAL (Epperson). You'll find that most sellers won't be able to provide this.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Certified autograph of Burton Cummings of The Guess Who on their 1972 Rockin' album jacket
- Record is included
- Autograph certifed by John Spence Authentication (JSA) with serial number sticker on back of album (see image)
- Album sleeve condition: Good with edge and surface wear. Signature clear.
- MusicGoldmine Authenticity Guarantee
- Fantastic collectible for any fan of The Guess Who or Burton Cummings
- FREE insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available