Fantastic vintage 1981 Styx tour jacket in silver nylon "satin" material with embroidered Paradise Theatre 1981 World Tour logo on back, and "Dan" on front. Snap closures, bunch waist and cuffs, cream-colored lining. Given the name on the front, this was most likely made for tour or local production personnel and thus not available to fans.
Jacket is "AristoJac" brand and size L. See photos for condition but note minor spot stains, otherwise the jacket is in Very Good condition. Could be worn or would make a fantastic display item.
Pay tribute to your favorite artists with vintage original concert and music artist apparel from shirts to tour jackets. Check out our other selections here.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Vintage 1981 Styx tour jacket with embroidered Paradise Theatre 1981 World Tour logo on rear and name "Dan" on front
- Men's size L
- Silver "satin" material (100% nylon shell, 85% acetate, 15% Nylon flannel lining), snap front
- In Very Good condition with minor wear on cuffs and minor soiling at neck (see images). Overall in great shape considering it is 41 years old.
- Great collectible for AC/DC fan or tour jacket collector
- FREE insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available