Scott Weiland of Stone Temple Pilots signed guitar. Weiland co-founded STP with bassist Robert DeLeo in 1989 and served as the group's lead vocalist and songwriter. Weiland would also be part of supergroup Velvet Revolver.
This full size signed Stratocaster style guitar comes with Letters of Authenticity from both REAL (Roger Epperson Authentication Ltd.) and Beckett Authentication Services (BAS). Remember Scott Weiland (1967-2015) with this great collectible.
Don't be fooled by other "signed" items on the Internet or in stores. Ask to see a COA/LOA from top authenticators like JSA (James Spence Authentication), PSA/DNA, Beckett (BAS), or REAL (Epperson). You'll find that most sellers won't be able to provide this.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Certified autograph of Stone Temple Pilots and Velvet Revolver lead singer Scott Weiland in black felt tip pen
- Sunburst finish Stratocaster style guitar in VG condition (guitar has tiny crack in pickguard--see photo)
- Letters of Authenticity from both REAL (Roger Epperson Authentication Ltd. and Beckett Authentication Services (BAS) (see photos)
- MusicGoldmine Authenticity Guarantee
- Carefully packed and double boxed
- FREE, insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available
Note: Signed guitars may have, on occasion, a very minor scratch or imperfection since they have been taken out of their new packaging for signing, etc. However, any wear or damage that would affect display appearance in any major way will be noted clearly in the item description.