Awesome collector's item for any Slash fan: A black Stratocaster-style guitar autographed by Slash. Comes with Letter of Authenticity (LOA) from Roger Epperson Authentication Ltd. (REAL).
Don't be fooled by other "signed" items on the Internet or in stores. Ask to see a COA/LOA from top authenticators like JSA (James Spence Authentication), PSA/DNA, BSA/Beckett or REAL (Epperson). You'll find that most sellers won't be able to provide this.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Certified autograph of Slash of Guns N' Roses in black felt pen
- Black Stratocaster-style guitar (not Fender) with and chrome hardware in Excellent condition
- Slash "top hat" motif
- Letter of Authenticity from Roger Epperson Authentication Ltd. (REAL). (see image)
- MusicGoldmine Authenticity Guarantee
- Carefully packed and double boxed
- FREE insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available
After setting the rock world on fire in 1987 with the arrival of Guns N' Roses, Slash carved an iconic presence both with the group and also as part of memorable side projects including supergroup Velvet Revolver and Slash's Snakepit. His hard rocking yet melodic guitar work is evident on classic GnR tracks like "Welcome To The Jungle", "Sweet Child 'O Mine", "Paradise City" and many more . Slash ranks 65th on Rolling Stone's list of The 100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time and was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2012 as part of Guns N' Roses.
Note: Signed guitars may have, on occasion, a very minor scratch or imperfection since they have been taken out of their new packaging for signing, played at times, etc. However, any wear or damage that would affect display appearance in any way will be noted clearly in the item description.