Rolling Stones Keith Richards Talk Is Cheap Box Set: NEW with minor flaws in original packaging (see details in condition note below)
- Original, complete box set
- Measures 13" x 13" x 4"
- See below for full details
- FREE media mail shipping to USA
- Email email@example.com for best international shipping price
M: Mint, NM: Near Mint, EXC: Excellent, VG+: Very Good Plus, VG: Very Good G: Good, F: Fair, P: Poor, B: Bad
*For detailed condition grade descriptions see our Music Media Grading Guide here.
Keith Richards of The Rolling Stones released this box set in 2019 and it is set to be a real collector's item since they are no longer available. The set is housed in a hand made wood box made of wood aged by the Fender guitar custom shop, replicating Keith's legendary Telecaster guitar Micawber. It contains LPs, 45s, CDs, posters, an 80-page hardcover book, memorabilia replicas and even a metal guitar pick. CONDITION NOTE: The box set is new with unplayed records and is not pre-owned. However, the jackets of the two LPs have a 2-3" section of top edge damage, and one of the handwritten note replicas has a corner torn off (see last three photos for close ups of the damage on these three items of the set).
Full Official Manufacturer Item Description:
Keith Richards 30th Anniversary Edition - LIMITED EDITION NUMBERED - SUPER DELUXE BOX SET LIMITED EDITION
- Real wood case is hand-built, custom made of wood aged by Fender, replicating Keith’s trusty Fender Guitar, Micawber.
- Also included is a steel guitar pick, exclusive to this box
- Contents are cased in an exquisite deluxe folio pack / Mimics Outside Look Of Fender Guitar Case
- Remastered 180g LP album
- 180g LP of bonus material – Features 6 never before released tracks
- 7” single "Take It So Hard"/"I Could Have Stood You Up"
- 7” single "Make No Mistake"/"It Means A Lot"
- Remastered CD album
- CD containing bonus material – Features 6 never before released tracks featuring Mick Taylor, Bootsy Collins, & Johnnie Johnson
- Extensive 80 page hardback book with Anthony DeCurtis written essay featuring a new interview with Keith, including extensive rare and unseen photos from personal archives.
- Tour laminate
- 2x lyric sheets
- Reproduction Talk is Cheap playback invite
- Talk is Cheap tour guitar pick
- 2x posters