This picture disc for the classic Rolling Stones track "Brown Sugar" was personally owned until mid-2020 by the group's long-time bassist Bill Wyman.
Framed in silver metal frame with a rose red matte this limited edition picture disc is designed in the shape and image of the infamous 1971 Rolling Stones Sticky Fingers album cover. It was released on Rolling Stones Records in the UK in 1984 as catalog number "Sugar P1", which is printed on the disc. Track listing: Side A of the disc is “Brown Sugar” and Side B is “Bitch”.
This framed disc was Wyman's personal framed copy and was acquired in a sale that Wyman himself organized that included a large amount of his personal Stones memorabilia. Evidence that it came from this sale will be included with this item. Wyman was the Stones bassist from 1962 through 1993, playing on countless classic Stones albums and touring the world for three decades. He also released six solo albums from 1974-2015 and formed Bill Wyman's Rhythm Kings in 1997, with which he has recorded six albums and toured.
While the frame is in Excellent shape on its front sides, the side edges have some discoloration in parts. Overall the piece is in Excellent condition with some toning to the picture disc as the disc material has reacted to the air over time.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Limited edition "Brown Sugar" picture disc designed in the shape and image of the infamous 1971 Sticky Fingers album cover
- Personally owned by Bill Wyman
- In VG condition with minor toning to disc and discoloration on frame sides
- Disc released in 1984 in the U,K. on Rolling Stones Records
- Framed disc measures 15.25" x 15.25", picture disc is 8.5" x 9.75"
- Beautiful and rare collectors item for any Rolling Stones fan
- FREE insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available