Fantastic concert program for the Rolling Stones 1964 show at Fairfield Hall, Croydon, U.K. on April 12, 1964. The show featured the Stones along with The Rattles, The Barracudas and Worryin' Kind.
Features a full-page photograph of the Stones and bios for each band member. Also contains an ad for an upcoming Roy Orbison show occurring a couple of weeks later. Perhaps the most interesting feature is that this program was kept since that show by none other than Stones bassist Bill Wyman, who made it part of his own personal memorabilia collection until mid-2020. Wyman also included a photo of this very program on page 107 of his autobiographical Stones memoir Rolling With The Stones (published by Doring Kindersley Limited, London, 2002, Authors: Bill Wyman, Richard Havers).
This program was acquired in a sale that Wyman himself organized that included a large amount of his personal Stones memorabilia. Evidence that it came from this sale will be included with this item (also see item featured in sale catalog image). Wyman was the Stones bassist from 1962 through 1993, playing on countless classic Stones albums and touring the world for three decades. He also released six solo albums from 1974-2015 and formed Bill Wyman's Rhythm Kings in 1997, with which he has recorded six albums and toured.
Pay tribute to your favorite artists with our great concert posters, tour programs, handbills and promo items. Check out our other selections here.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Historic original 1964 Rolling Stones concert program
- Personally owned by Stones bassist Bill Wyman
- Four page program measures 7" x 9.5"
- Entertaining early biographies of group members
- In Good condition with some understandably significant wear for a historic Stones artifact that is 56 years old
- Fantastic and rare collectible for any Rolling Stones fan
- FREE insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available