Framed Queen Flash Gordon album signed by Freddie Mercury and Brian May. The Mercury autograph is especially prized here, as genuine examples are extremely difficult to find.
The signatures have been authenticated by JSA (James Spence Authentication). They have also been authenticated by Tracks UK Ltd. and the statement of provenance from the person who acquired the signatures is also included. They indicate that they were obtained at the Dragonora Hotel in Leeds, Engalnd on May 28, 1982, one day before Queen performed at the Elland Road football stadium in Leeds.
The album jacket has been temporarily mounted with a red suede matte using all acid-free materials inside the frame. The album jacket may be removed with no damage to it at any time. The original record is also included.
An excellent piece of Queen history and it also serves as a great way to pay tribute to the memory of the great Freddie Mercury (1946-1991) .
Don't be fooled by other Queen or Freddie Mercury "signed" items on the Internet or in stores, since their autographs are one of the most counterfeited around. Ask to see a COA/LOA from top authenticators like JSA (James Spence Authentication), PSA/DNA, Beckett or REAL (Epperson). You'll find that most sellers won't be able to provide this.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Authenticated autographs in ballpoint pen of Queen's Freddie Mercury and Brian May on Queen's Flash Gordon soundtrack album
- Letter of Authenticity included for the autographs from both JSA (James Spence Authentication) and Tracks UK Ltd.
- Statement of provenance from original owner
- Vinyl record included separately
- Nicely framed piece measuring approx. 18" x 22"
- Framed using all acid-free materials, custom red suede matte
- MusicGoldmine Authenticity Guarantee
- Ultra rare, one-of-a-kind collectible for any Queen or Freddie Mercury fan
- FREE insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available