This framed memorabilia collage includes a great black and white 8x10 photo of Queen -- John Deacon, Brian May, Freddie Mercury and Roger Taylor (freshly back from a straw ride by the looks of Roger), along with photos of Freddie and Brian onstage an authentic unused backstage pass. Pay tribute to Queen's stellar musical legacy with this great piece.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Photos of Queen onstage along with an 8x10 classic relaxed shot
- Authentic backstage pass
- Engraved nameplate
- Beautifully framed piece measuring approx. 20" x 26"
- MusicGoldmine Premier Framing with custom black/red double matting
- Item in photo is exact item you will receive, one-of-a-kind
- Fantastic, custom collectible for any Queen fan
- FREE insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available
Queen was one of the biggest rock groups in the world in the 70s through the early 90s, generating worldwide hits such as"Killer Queen", "You're My Best Friend", "We Will Rock You", "We Are The Champions", "Bohemian Rhapsody", "Another One Bites The Dust", "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" and many more. The group was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2001, all four group members were inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2003, and in 2018 the group was honored with a Lifetime Achievement Award by the Grammy Awards.
Tragically, Mercury died too young at age 45 in 1991. Bassist Deacon retired in 1997. Guitarist May and drummer Taylor have kept the group's music alive over the years by first touring with Bad Company's Paul Rodgers and more recently American Idol finalist Adam Lambert on vocals.