Framed lithograph of Peter Gabriel III album from 1980 (sometimes referred to as Melt) cover art. Offset lithograph on paper measuring 11.5" x 16.5" (29 x 42 cm) produced in 2005. Part of the Nevada Series by Rockoptic.
The Nevada Series is comprised of album covers that Storm Thorgerson (1944-2013), founder of legendary album art designer Hipgnosis, either photographed or designed. Hipgnosis not only created this album cover, but also those for Led Zeppelin I and Presence, Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon and Wish You Were Here, Paul McCartney Venus and Mars and many other famous covers.
This nicely framed and matted piece is a great display of this iconic artwork that was a manipulated image taken with a Polaroid SX-70 instant camera.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Original lithograph of the classic Peter Gabriel III (Melt) album cover artwork by Hipgnosis artists Storm Thorgerson and Aubrey Powell
- Nicely framed piece measuring approx. 17" x 21"
- Matted in off-white
- Fantastic collectible for any Peter Gabriel or rock art fan
- FREE insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available