Nazareth vintage 1978-79 No Mean City tour jacket in pink with embroidered Nazareth tour logo. Silver-colored metal snaps. Given the name on the front ("Terry"), this was most likely made for a tour personnel member on the group's "No Mean City" tour. Cats Pyjamas (brand of jacket) was a top music industry tour jacket manufacturer back in the 70's and 80's.
Pay tribute to your favorite artists with vintage original concert and music artist apparel from shirts to tour jackets. Check out our other selections here.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Vintage Nazareth tour jacket in pale pink satin, pale green piping on sleeves, cream color cuffs. Nazareth logo on rear from 1978-79 No Mean City tour, name "Terry" on front
- Unisex: Men's size S/Women's size M
- In Very Good condition with minor material wear in spots. Has very, very light wear and one spot of slight discoloration near shoulder but overall in great shape.
- Great collectible for Nazareth fan or tour jacket collector
- FREE insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available