A MIKA 2006 London concert poster, handbill, backstage pass and ribbon are featured in this memorabilia collage. MIKA was touring at this time in support of his debut album Life In Cartoon Motion, which featured world-wide hit "Grace Kelly".
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- MIKA Aug. 30, 2006 at Borderline in London, UK concert poster and handbill
- Authentic backstage pass
- MIKA promo ribbon
- Framed piece measures 18.5" x 32.5"
- Dark brown wood frame with black/white double matting
- Given to Columbia Records executive
- In VG condition with some frame wear
- Item in photo is exact item you will receive, one-of-a-kind
- Fantastic, custom collectible for any MIKA fan
- FREE insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available
This collage was given to Jerry Blair, a record executive who held roles at CBS, Chrysalis, and Columbia Records. Blair played a key role in the success of MIKA along with Aerosmith, Tony Bennett, Mariah Carey, Billy Joel, Ricky Martin, George Michael, Will Smith and many others. The award is accompanied by a letter of provenance from Blair's son, who later took possession of his father's awards and memorabilia (see image of letter, son's name is redacted on image, buyer will receive unredacted copy).