This framed Led Zeppelin memorabilia collage includes a great large candid black and white photo of Robert Plant and Jimmy Page along with photos of the legendary group onstage, a replica concert ticket and an authentic Robert Plant backstage pass. Make it Celebration Day with this beautiful large Zeppelin memorabilia collage.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- 11x17 photo of Robert Plant and Jimmy Page
- Two 4x6 photos of the group performing onstage
- Led Zeppelin's 1969 debut album cover and record
- Authentic unused Robert Plant backstage pass
- Replica Led Zeppelin concert ticket from their Apr. 30, 1977 concert in Pontiac, Michigan
- Engraved nameplate
- Beautifully framed piece measuring approx. 27.5" x 39.5"
- MusicGoldmine Premier Framing with custom black/white double matting
- Item in photo is exact item you will receive, one-of-a-kind
- Fantastic, custom collectible for any Led Zeppelin fan
- FREE insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available
Led Zeppelin, (John Bonham, John Paul Jones, Jimmy Page and Robert Plant), established a mighty presence in rock in the late 1960s through 1980, generating a string of top 10 albums and a multitude of hits, including classics "Good Times Bad Times", "Dazed And Confused", "Whole Lotta Love", "Rock and Roll", "Stairway To Heaven", "Black Dog", and many others. Inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1995, they are cited by many as the most influential rock band of the 70s.
When drummer John Bonham passed away 1980, the tragedy prompted the three remaining members to disband the group. Since then, all three members have toured and put out solo projects and also collaborated with others. They also regrouped for an occasional gig, most notably in 2007 to play a concert in tribute to Ahmet Ertegun, who signed the group to Atlantic Records in the late 60s. The concert, which sold out instantly, featured the surviving three original members along with John Bonham's son Jason on drums.