Framed lithograph of Led Zeppelin's debut album cover art by original artist George Hardie. This is an artist plate signed and numbered lithograph #7,143 of 9,800. It was produced in 1990. Album cover artist Hardie was part of a group of artists who worked with the Hipgnosis group. He not only created this album cover, but also that for Led Zeppelin's Presence, Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon and Wish You Were Here, Paul McCartney's Venus and Mars and many other famous covers.
This nicely framed and matted piece has been assembled using acid-free mattes. This is a large and impressive display of the iconic artwork that announced the arrival of Led Zeppelin on the music scene in 1969.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Original lithograph #7,143 of 9,800 of the classic Led Zeppelin album cover artwork by original artist George Hardie
- Plate signed by George Hardie
- Nicely framed piece measuring approx. 27.5" x 39.5"
- Engraved metal info plate
- Certificate of Authenticity included from Record Art (see image)
- Custom black/off-white double matting and all archival materials
- Fantastic collectible for any Led Zeppelin or rock art fan
- FREE insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available