Awesome collector's item for any KISS fan: This framed memorabilia collage features a 45 picture sleeve of their first big hit "Rock And Roll All Nite" autographed by all four original members: Peter Criss, Ace Frehley, Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley. Autographs are certified by REAL (Roger Epperson Authentication Ltd.) and his Letter Of Authenticity is provided. Also included in the piece is an authentic backstage pass from their Hot In The Shade tour and the original record that was in the sleeve.
Don't be fooled by other "signed" KISS items on the Internet or in stores. Ask to see a COA/LOA from top authenticators like JSA (James Spence Authentication), PSA/DNA, Beckett, or REAL (Epperson). You'll find that 80% of sellers won't be able to provide this.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Certified autographs of all four original KISS members in blue felt pen: Peter Criss, Ace Frehley, Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley
- Autographs on 45 picture sleeve of KISS's "Rock And Roll All Nite" (note that sleeve has slight soiling and edge fraying)
- "Rock And Roll All Nite" 45 record from the sleeve matted into piece
- Authentic unused backstage pass from KISS Hot In The Shade tour
- Engraved nameplate
- Signed sleeve is certified by REAL (Roger Epperson Authentication Ltd.) and his Letter Of Authenticity is included
- Framed piece measures 18" x 22"
- MusicGoldmine Premium Framing* with custom black/silver double matting
- MusicGoldmine Authenticity Guarantee
- Item in photo is exact item you will receive, one-of-a-kind
- Fantastic collectible for any KISS fan
- FREE insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available
KISS was formed in 1973 in New York City by Peter Criss, Ace Frehley, Gene Simmons, and Paul Stanley. Launching their act in full make up and costumes, the group became known for both their rock/hard rock hits and their outrageous appearance and stage shows. Their legendary live shows have included fire breathing, blood-spitting, pyrotechnics, smoking guitars, levitating drum kits, and other stage effects.
The group has gone through a number of personnel changes through the years with only Simmons and Stanley as constant members after drummer Criss and guitarist Frehley departed in 1980 and 1982, respectively. However, both returned for some brief stints with the group in the coming decades. Guitarists Bruce Kulick, Mark St. John and Vinnie Vincent all also played with the act through the years but since 2002 Tommy Thayer has been the group's second axeman. On drums, Eric Carr replaced original drummer Criss from 1980 until his death in 1991. Since then Eric Singer has played with the group.
Inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2014, the group has sold over 75 million records and are about to embark on what may be their last (but who knows?) farewell tour in 2019 -- One Last Kiss: The End Of The Road World Tour.