Takamine acoustic guitar autographed on the body by Journey's classic and most successful line up of Steve Perry, Neal Schon, Jonathan Cain, Ross Valory, and Steve Smith.
Guitars signed on the body by the classic Journey lineup are very hard to find and desirable. This full sized Takamine G330-H acoustic guitar comes with a Letter of Authenticity from BAS (Beckett Authentication Services).
Note: Guitar was new when signed and still has its' removeable Takamine label on the pick guard.
Don't be fooled by other "signed" GNR items on the Internet or in stores. Ask to see a COA/LOA from top authenticators like JSA (James Spence Authentication), PSA/DNA, Beckett (BAS), or REAL (Epperson). You'll find that most sellers won't be able to provide this.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Certified autographs of classic line up Journey members Steve Perry, Neal Schon, Jonathan Cain, Ross Valory, and Steve Smith
- Takamine G330-H acoustic guitar in VG to Excellent condition with only a few very minor mars
- Letter of Authenticity from BAS (Beckett Authentication Services) with Beckett serial number sticker on end of guitar (see image)
- MusicGoldmine Authenticity Guarantee
- Black vinyl guitar bag included
- Carefully packed and double boxed
- FREE, insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available (email your address to firstname.lastname@example.org for best international shipping price)
Note: Signed guitars may have, on occasion, very minor scratches or imperfections due to handling during signing, display, etc. However, any wear or damage that would affect display appearance in any major way will be noted clearly in the item description.