Fender Squire Telecaster guitar autographed by Journey's Neal Schon. Schon, who co-founded Journey in 1973 as the group's guitarist and one of its' main songwriters. He also played guitar in Santana in 1969 at an astonishing age 15. This signed guitar comes with a Certificate of Authenticity from Beckett Authentication Services (BAS).
Don't be fooled by other "signed" items on the Internet or in stores. Ask to see a COA/LOA from top authenticators like JSA (James Spence Authentication), PSA/DNA, Beckett, or REAL (Epperson). You'll find that 80% of sellers won't be able to provide this.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Certified autograph of Journey guitarist/songwriter Neal Schon in black felt pen
- Brand new Fender Squire red sparkle Telecaster guitar
- Certificate of Authenticity from BAS (see photo)
- MusicGoldmine Authenticity Guarantee
- Carefully packed and double boxed
- FREE, insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available
Note: Signed guitars may have, on occasion, a very minor scratch or imperfection since they have been taken out of their new packaging for signing, etc. However, any wear or damage that would affect display appearance in any major way will be noted clearly in the item description.