Celebrate John Mellencamp with this autographed guitar from 1998. Signed by Mellencamp in white paint pen on the body of the guitar (Mellencamp adds "1998"), this full size signed black Fender Squire Telecaster guitar comes with a Letter of Authenticity from BAS (Beckett Authentication Services).
Don't be fooled by other "signed" items on the Internet or in stores. Ask to see a COA/LOA from top authenticators like JSA (James Spence Authentication), PSA/DNA, Beckett (BAS), or REAL (Epperson). You'll find that most sellers won't be able to provide this.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Certified autograph of John Mellencamp in white paint pen
- Black finish Fender Squire Telecaster guitar
- Guitar in in VG condition and has likely never been played but Mellencamp's year inscription (1998) indicates it is likely about 25 years old and the guitar's condition supports that
- Letter of Authenticity from BAS (Beckett Authentication Services) (see image)
- MusicGoldmine Authenticity Guarantee
- Carefully packed and double boxed
- FREE, insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available
Note: Signed guitars may have, on occasion, a very minor scratch or imperfection since they have been taken out of their new packaging for signing, etc. However, any wear or damage that would affect display appearance in any major way will be noted clearly in the item description.