This large format 27.75" x 21.63" numbered limited edition (#15/25) photo of Jimi Hendrix was shot by renowned photographer Colin Beard, who in 1982 hand signed and numbered the photo. Matted and framed to an overall size of 27.75" x 33.5" this makes for a great piece of Hendrix history and artwork.
Australian Colin Beard is a famed 1960s rock shutter man who became the founding photographer for Australia's first pop music magazine entitled Go-Set. Besides capturing images of the Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Janis Joplin, Cher, The Who, Cat Stevens, The Kinks and more he shot what are today iconic images of the electrifying Jimi Hendrix at the Monterey International Pop Festival in 1967.
Of the experience, he later told abc.net.au in 2009: "I turned around and there he was... the wild guitar man and now he looked so human. He smoked, he yawned, he scratched and he listened. Booker T and the MGs were playing; perhaps it was the attraction for him - he had played with them once before he left for England."
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Jimi Hendrix hand-numbered limited edition photo #15/25 signed in 1982 by photographer Colin Beard (signed on front an back of photo-last image shows back of photo)
- MusicGoldmine Premium Framing using all acid-free mattes and materials and ACRYLITE® UV filtering, mar-resistant "plastic glass" in a medium grey-colored. textured wood composite frame
- Framed piece measures 23.25" x 29.5", photo measures 27.75" x 21.63"
- Item in photos is exact item you will receive, one-of-a-kind
- Fantastic collectible for any Jimi Hendrix fan
- FREE insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available