Jerry Lee Lewis Sun Records memorabilia collage contains a first issue 45 record of Lewis's 1957 hit "Great Balls Of Fire" (#281 of the Sun Records catalog) and a copy of a royalty check payable to Lewis from Sun Records. Nicely framed with custom "Sun Records" themed mattes and set off with a black and gold engraved metal plate describing the display. The track was one of "The Killer's" most successful, going to #1 on the Billboard Top Country chart and #2 on the Hot 100 chart and it sold a million copies in just ten days.
Celebrate the legacy of Jerry Lee Lewis with this great piece and check out our "two pack" of both Sun Records pieces featuring Lewis and Carl Perkins here (if still available).
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Collage featuring first issue 45 record of Jerry Lee Lewis's 1957 hit "Great Balls Of Fire" and copy of royalty check dated 1956 to Lewis from Sun Record Co.
- Engraved metal nameplate
- Nicely framed piece with custom brown/yellow double matting
- Wood frame measures approx. 22" x 32"
- In Excellent condition
- Item in photo is exact item you will receive, one-of-a-kind
- Fantastic custom collectible for any Jerry Lee Lewis fan
- FREE insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available