Great collectible features a poster for The Hooters 1998 Columbia album Zig Zag signed by members of the Hooters along with a trio of backstage passes and photos of the group with label execs, radio staff and friends. The poster is signed by founding members Rob Hyman (who also wrote Cyndi Lauper hit "Time After Time") and David Uosikkinen along with John Lilley and one unknown signature.
This collage was given to late Columbia Records executive Jerry Blair who worked with the Hooters at the time. Blair played a key role in the success of other artists at Columbia as well including Aerosmith, Tony Bennett, Mariah Carey, Billy Joel, Ricky Martin, George Michael, Will Smith and many others. The item is accompanied by a letter of provenance from Blair's son, who later took possession of his father's awards and memorabilia (see image of letter, son's name is redacted on image, buyer will receive unredacted copy). Also includes MusicGoldmine.com Letter of Authenticity with lifetime authenticity guarantee (full guarantee details can be seen here).
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Hooters 1998 Zig Zag album poster signed by members of the group
- Backstage passes from early Hooters shows
- Photos of the group
- Signed poster dates to 1998
- Framed piece measures 27" x 27"
- In VG condition
- Letter of provenance
- MusicGoldmine Letter of Authenticity and lifetime MusicGoldmine Authenticity Guarantee
- Item in photo is exact item you will receive, one-of-a-kind
- Fantastic, custom collectible for any fan of The Hooters
- FREE insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available