This numbered limited edition photo entitled "Blue Clear Sky" is autographed by George Strait. It is further set off by a rustic frame made of weathered wood and real rusted barbed wire. The photo print entitled "Blue Clear Sky" after Strait's 1996 album of the same name. It is numbered #165 of 300 and signed in pencil by the photographer.
Strait's autograph, which is apparently quite rare, is signed in black felt pen and he has added "Thanks". It's difficult to determine the photographer's name. The 300 of these pieces were made in 1996 and only given to music industry executives who helped Strait in the creation and/or marketing of his album. This one has been authenticated properly by Beckett Authentication Services (BAS) and their Letter of Authenticity is included. The numbered Beckett authentication sticker located on the back of the print (i.e. not visible from the front--see image). Pick up this great piece of George Strait memorabilia and excellent art piece.
Don't be fooled by other "signed" items on the Internet or in stores. Ask to see a COA/LOA from top authenticators like JSA (James Spence Authentication), PSA/DNA, Beckett, or REAL (Epperson). You'll find that most sellers won't be able to provide this.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Numbered limited edition photo #165/300 entitled "Blue Clear Sky" autographed by George Strait in black felt pen, who adds "Thanks"
- Photo is numbered and signed in pencil by the photographer
- Comes with Letter of Authenticity from BAS (Beckett Authentication Services) Note: BAS authenticity sticker is on back of photograph inside frame as shown in last photo)
- Unique frame made from weathered wood and rusted barbed wire measuring 23.25" x 19.5" (see detail photos)
MusicGoldmine Authenticity Guarantee
- Item in photo is exact item you will receive, one-of-a-kind
- Fantastic collectible for any George Strait fan
- FREE insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available