Original letter signed by George Michael dated Sept. 6, 1988. In the letter Michael talks about his debut solo album Faith, which produced four #1 singles: "Faith", "Father Figure", "One More Try", and "Monkey". The album topped many world charts and sold over 25 million copies.
George Michael (1963-2016) left a legacy of hits both from his solo career and with his breakthrough as part of duo Wham! Added to this were legendary live performances such as his appearance with Elton John at Live Aid performing "Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me".
The letter was sent to Columbia Records executive Jerry Blair, who played a key role in the success of George Michael along with many other artists. It comes with Letter of Autheniticity for the autograph from Beckett Authentication Services (BAS).
Don't be fooled by other "signed" items on the Internet or in stores. Ask to see a COA/LOA from top authenticators like JSA (James Spence Authentication), PSA/DNA, Beckett (BAS), or REAL (Epperson). You'll find that most sellers won't be able to provide this.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Original 1988 letter signed in black marker by George Michael
- Letter of Authenticity included from Beckett Authentication Services (BAS)
- Beautiful collector's item for any George Michael fan
- 8.5" x 10" letter framed with pale blue matte to final size of approx. 12"x 16"
- FREE insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available