Takamine acoustic/electric guitar autographed on the body by Trace Adkins, Dierks Bentley, Garth Brooks, Chris Cagle, Brodie Jenkins, Kacie Jenkins, Nancy Jenkins, Chris Ledoux, Jamie O’Neal, and Keith Urban.
Signed in silver markers by this great group of artists, most of them with long legacies in music. Autographs are all in excellent clean condition. One of the artists adds "2004" to his autograph dating the instrument and showing it to be 17 years old. Given to a Capitol Records executive to show appreciation for his help in their careers, this full sized Takamine EG531SC acoustic guitar comes with a Letter of Authenticity for all nine autographs from JSA (James Spence Authentication).
Don't be fooled by other "signed" items on the Internet or in stores. Ask to see a COA/LOA from top authenticators like JSA (James Spence Authentication), PSA/DNA, Beckett (BAS), or REAL (Epperson). You'll find that most sellers won't be able to provide this.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Certified autographs of Trace Adkins, Dierks Bentley, Garth Brooks, Chris Cagle, Brodie Jenkins, Kacie Jenkins, Jamie O’Neal, and Keith Urban on the body of the guitar in silver marker
- Takamine EG531SC black finish acoustic/electric guitar in new condition (see below for manufacturer description of this guitar)
- Letter of Authenticity from JSA (James Spence Authentication)-see image
- MusicGoldmine Authenticity Guarantee
- Owned by a Capitol Records executive
- Carefully packed and double boxed
- FREE, insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available (email your address to firstname.lastname@example.org for best international shipping price)
Takamine Guitar Manufacturer Description
The solid top Takamine G Dreadnought EG531SC Acoustic-electric Guitar features the characteristic broad top and deep body that creates a large resonant air chamber. Built on the popular dreadnought design, It features a solid spruce top for warm, balanced tone, emphasizing strong bass response and luscious, full sound with plenty of volume.
The Takamine EG531SC guitar's cutaway provides plenty of range and comfort when accessing the upper-register frets. The dovetail neck joint, rosewood bridge and fretboard, and mahogany neck offer plenty of sustain. An asymmetrical neck and 1-5/8" nut width provide comfort for intricate fretboard movements.
The CP-100 pickup is an innovative design that uses a U-shaped aluminum rail, securing the pickup and saddle for balanced response from the whole instrument, not just pressure from the strings. The Takamine TK40 preamplifier is equipped with volume, bass, middle and treble frequency slider controls, EQ bypass, a notch filter, tuner and a mid contour switch."
Note: Signed guitars may have, on occasion, a very minor scratch or imperfection since they have been taken out of their new packaging for signing, etc. However, any wear or damage that would affect display appearance in any major way will be noted clearly in the item description.