Arista Records plaque celebrating the success of Miami-based female pop/dance/Latin freestyle trio Exposé. The plaque highlights their hit singles "Let Me Be The One", "Point Of No Return", "Seasons Change" and "Come Go With Me", all written and produced by group creator Lewis Martineé. The plaque highlights that the group was the first in history to have four top 10 singles from their debut album, including the Billboard Hot 100 chart #1 "Seasons Change".
Made for music industry executives, this particular plaque was owned by radio personality and music executive Jeff Rowe. Rowe held various executive roles in the music and media industry at VH1, NBC, AOL and others after earlier work on-air in radio as "Dallas Cole."
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Arista Records plaque celebrating success of Exposé
- In Excellent condition
- Estimated to be from 1988-89
- Lacquer-front wood plaque measures approx. 16" x 20"
- Great collectors item for Exposé fan
- FREE insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available