Elton John vintage 1979 "with Ray Cooper" Tasco tour jacket in black with embroidered Elton John image and logo. Black metal snaps. Given the name on the front ("Paul"), this was most likely made for tour personnel. It's also notable that Tasco was a major concert lighting and rigging company at the time.
Cats Pyjamas (brand of jacket) was a top music industry tour jacket manufacturer back in the 70's and 80's. Percussionist Ray Cooper toured with Elton John and many other artists including Eric Clapton, Paul McCartney, the Rolling Stones and others.
Pay tribute to your favorite artists with vintage original concert and music artist apparel from shirts to tour jackets. Check out our other selections here.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Vintage Elton John tour jacket in black satin, red piping on sleeves, black cuffs. Elton John logo on rear from 1979 tour, name "Paul" and "Tasco UK, USSR, USSA" (which the tour was titled) on front
- Unisex: Men's size S/Women's size M
- In Very Good condition with minor material wear in spots. Has very, very light wear but overall in great shape.
- Great collectible for Elton John fan or tour jacket collector
- FREE insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available