Promo copy of Eddie Money's 1988 Nothing To Lose LP signed by Eddie Money with tongue-in-cheek inscription "Blow Me". Includes Letter of Authenticity from BAS (Beckett Authentication Services). The LP was given to a record executive who held roles at CBS, Chrysalis, and Columbia Records.
Don't be fooled by other "signed" items on the Internet or in stores. Ask to see a COA/LOA from top authenticators like JSA (James Spence Authentication), PSA/DNA, Beckett or REAL (Epperson). You'll find that most sellers won't be able to provide this.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Certified autograph of Eddie Money in black felt pen on a promo copy of his 1988 album Nothing To Lose
- Letter of Authenticity from BAS (see image - note that BAS sticker with serial number is on the bottom left on back of album)
- Vinyl record and insert included in Excellent condition (not play tested)
- Album sleeve condition: VG with minor edge wear. Signature and inscription clear.
- Black aluminum album display frame included allowing it to be hung on wall
- MusicGoldmine Authenticity Guarantee
- Awesome, one-of-a-kind collectible for any Eddie Money fan
- FREE insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available