Original 12" remix sleeve artwork proof of David Bowie's 1983 hit "China Girl" b/w "Shake It". This framed print proof, which was acquired in the U.K., has been floated on the matte to show all the details on the proof including registration marks, color control strip, etc. Can be hung either way up to see details of either side of the sleeve.
Note: A print proof is a version of the artwork design which is created prior to production and used to check final details of the print job. In the record business they are created in very small numbers to be reviewed by the designer, printer and anyone else involved in finalizing the record sleeves for a music release.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Original 12" remix sleeve art proof for David Bowie's "China Girl" b/w "Shake It"
- Piece is in Excellent condition considering its age but it does have minor edge degradation (not visible as framed)
- Nicely framed piece with the memorabilia item matted using all acid-free materials
- Can be hung either way up
- Framed piece measures 24" x 30"
- Fantastic one-of-a-kind collectible for any fan of David Bowie
- FREE insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available