Go back to Woodstock and the 60s-70s with this framed Canned Heat memorabilia collage. It features a 45 rpm record of their classic track "Going Up The Country" along with an original handbill from a 1969 concert in California and original ticket from a 1969 concert in Providence, Rhode Island.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Authentic 1969 Canned Heat handbill from April 12, 1969 concert at Cal Poly in Santa Maria, California (archive mounting)
- Authentic 1969 Canned Heat concert ticket from Feb. 25, 1969 at R.I. Auditorium in Providence, Rhode Island (archive mounting) (Note: Rear of ticket also shown in image above. Handbill back is blank.)
- 45 rpm vinyl of Canned Heat 1968 hit "Going Up The Country" (Note: Label on record has some waviness, record is not mint.)
- Engraved nameplate
- Beautifully framed piece measuring approx. 20.5" x 14.5"
- MusicGoldmine Premier Framing with custom black/white double matting
- Item in photo is exact item you will receive, one-of-a-kind
- Fantastic, custom collectible for any Canned Heat (or Woodstock) fan
- FREE insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available