Boston debut 1976 LP signed by lead singer Brad Delp (1951-2007) and guitarist Barry Goudreau. Legendary vocalist Delp served as lead singer for this album and all other classic era Boston albums save one. His tragic passing in 2007 left the world without more chances to hear his extraordinary vocal range and power, guitar and keyboard talent, and melodic songwriting sense, having written or co-written with Tom Scholz many Boston tracks including "Smokin' ", "Let Me Take You Home Tonight", "Party", "Used To Bad News", "Cool The Engines" and others. He was also a huge Beatles fan with a side tribute band called Beatlejuice that was a favorite pet project.
Guitarist Barry Goudreau introduced Delp to Tom Scholz in 1969 and after using Delp on some demo recordings Scholz put together the band Mother's Milk in 1973, which included Delp and Goudreau. Mother's Milk formed the nucleus of what became Boston and Goudreau served as rhythm and lead guitarist with the group from 1976-81. In 1991, Delp and Goudreau also formed a band called RTZ.
Each signed this copy of Boston's classic debut album, which is estimated to have sold over 20 million copies, in blue felt pen with Delp adding the inscription "To Joe" along with "Keep Rockin' " and " '92", dating his autograph, at least, to 1992. The item includes a full Letter of Authenticity from Roger Epperson (REAL).
Don't be fooled by other "signed" items on the Internet or in stores. Ask to see a COA/LOA from top authenticators like JSA (James Spence Authentication), PSA/DNA, Beckett or REAL (Epperson). You'll find that most sellers won't be able to provide this.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Certified autographs of Boston members Brad Delp and Barry Goudreau in blue felt pen on a copy of Boston's 1976 debut album
- Letter of Authenticity from Roger Epperson (REAL) see image
- Album jacket in Good to VG condition with some edge wear and very minor surface wear. Signatures bold and clear.
- Comes in black album display frame allowing it to be hung on wall and protecting the jacket. Back of album can be viewed in frame as well.
- MusicGoldmine Authenticity Guarantee
- Fantastic and rare collectible for any Boston fan
- FREE insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available