Blue Oyster Cult vintage 1970s Tasco tour jacket in pink with embroidered Blue Oyster Cult logo on back. Black metal snaps. This was most likely made for personnel on the tour, especially considering the name "Paul" on left chest area. Tasco was a major concert lighting and rigging company at the time. Cats Pyjamas (brand of jacket) was a top music industry tour jacket manufacturer back in the 70's and 80's.
Pay tribute to your favorite artists with vintage original concert and music artist apparel from shirts to tour jackets. Check out our other selections here.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Vintage Blue Oyster Cult tour jacket in pink satin, black piping on sleeves, black cuffs. Tasco and B.O.C. logos on rear from and "Tasco" and "Paul" on front
- Unisex: Men's size S/Women's size M
- In Very Good condition with minor material wear in spots and slight discoloration on one shoulder (see image). Has very, very light wear but overall in great shape.
- Great collectible for Blue Oyster Cult fan or tour jacket collector
- FREE insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available