Here's a special piece of history. This framed piece includes a program/seating list from the 1994 Songwriters' Hall of Fame ceremony at which the Bee Gees were inducted autographed by all three Bee Gees: Barry Gibb, Maurice Gibb (1949-2003) and Robin Gibb (1949-2012).
Clearly, someone who staffed the event had the good fortune to acquire the autographs in nicely readable blue felt pen of all three brothers of the legendary group that night in 1994. The autographs have been authenticated by JSA (James Spence Authentication), their authentication sticker is affixed to the signed piece and their Certificate Of Authenticity is included.
This framed collage includes photos of each of the brothers as well, in performance in the early 90s. Note that the seating list had been framed into the piece but remains fully intact as a stapled six page list of all those seated at the event. See images for each page of the guest list which included fellow artists inducted that night, Lionel Richie and Carly Simon, along with other luminaries including the family of Otis Redding, who was also inducted that night.
Don't be fooled by other "signed" Bee Gees items on the Internet or in stores. Ask to see a COA/LOA from top authenticators like JSA (James Spence Authentication), PSA/DNA, Beckett or REAL (Epperson). You'll find that 80% of sellers won't be able to provide this.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Certified autographs in blue felt pen of the Bee Gees Barry, Maurice and Robin Gibb
- Autographs were signed on the cover of the 1994 Songwriters' Hall of Fame program/seating list for the event at which the Bee Gees were inducted
- Color photos of the three brothers in performance
- Engraved nameplate
- Certificate Of Authenticity from JSA (James Spence Authentication) (see image - note that JSA sticker with serial number is on the lower left of the autographed page as seen in images)
- Beautifully framed piece measuring approx. 22" x 28"
- MusicGoldmine Premier Framing with custom black/white double matting
- MusicGoldmine Authenticity Guarantee
- Item in photo is exact item you will receive, one-of-a-kind
- Fantastic, truly one-of-a-kind memorabilia for a Bee Gees fan
- FREE insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available
The Bee Gees were especially known for their songwriting talents throughout their careers. In addition to their massive success with Saturday Night Fever period hits like "Stayin' Alive", "Night Fever", "How Deep Is Your Love", Nights On Broadway", "Tragedy" and many more top ten hits, their body of work includes many earlier hits such as "To Love Somebody", "Words", "New York Mining Disaster 1941", "I've Gotta Get A Message To You" and countless tracks written for or recorded by other artists.