Framed reprint of EMI ad placed in 1964 celebrating the Beatles two Grammy Award wins that year -- one for Best New Artist, and one for Best Performance By A Vocal Group (for "A Hard Day's Night"). These were the first two Grammys won by the Fab 4 in the group's history. The wins were announced at the 7th edition of the annual awards show, which took place in Beverly Hills, California on April 13, 1965.
Framed and matted in black, a great piece of artwork celebrating of some of the Beatles first successes in America.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Great reprint of promotional advertistment placed by EMI celebrating the Beatles first ever Grammy Award wins
- New framing in black with acid free black matte
- Framed size approx. 18" x 22"
- Great art piece for any Beatles fan
- FREE insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available