Great autographed Backstreet Boys RIAA 13x Multi-Platinum award for their Millennium album presented to the Backstreet Boys. This award is autographed by group members Nick Carter, Howie Dorough, Brian Littrell, and A.J. McLean. This award is #171 of a limited edition run of only 200 autographed RIAA awards issued around 2010 to celebrate this recording's success.
Millennium was the group's third album (in the U.S.), released on May 18, 1999. The album produced four Top 40 hits; "I Want It That Way", "Larger than Life", "Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely", and "The One". The album went to #1 on the Billboard 200 and on many other charts worldwide and as of Feb. 7, 2001 had sold 13 million copies in the U.S. alone as certified by the RIAA. It was also nominated for five Grammy awards in 2000. See image above for the RIAA sales certifications of this album through the years*.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- RIAA 13x Multi-Platinum Album award with all proper components for the era: "Bar hologram" RIAA logo with serial number, platinum info plate, CD and cassette
- Hand signed by Backstreet Boys members Nick Carter, Howie Dorough, Brian Littrell, and A.J. McLean
- In Very Good condition
- Limited edition award #171 of 200
- Presentation to the Backstreet Boys
- All original, unaltered award
- Has original manufacturer's numbered Certificate of Authenticity attached to back and RIAA serial number hologram
- MusicGoldmine Authenticity Guarantee
- Award measures approx. 17" x 21"
- Great collector's item for any Backstreet Boys fan
- FREE insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available
Detailed Item Description: This is a special limited edition (of 200) genuine RIAA Multi-Platinum award that was manufactured sometime around 2010. The award is presented to the Backstreet Boys and signed by four members of the group as detailed above. It was issued and autographed at a time when member Kevin Richardson was on hiatus from the group from 2006-2012.
The award was made around 2010, making it 11 years old. It is in VG condition with only minor mars on the frame and plexiglass. Has original manufacturer's numbered Certificate of Authenticity attached to the back.
Interested in knowing more about RIAA awards and what makes them great to add to your collection? Subscribe to our free bi-weekly newsletter and get our 55-page MusicGoldmine RIAA and Record Award Guide free plus a 15% discount code here.
A word on photos: Our photos are zoomable so you can get a very good look. Do let us know if you want photos of any other details on our pieces and we'll be happy to provide.
*RIAA sales data source: RIAA.com