Telecaster-style guitar autographed by Allman Brothers Band co-founder Gregg Allman (1947-2017), and blues guitar greats Warren Haynes and Derek Trucks, who played with Allman's band from the 2000s on. The three autographs are bold and clear and this signed guitar comes with a Certificate of Authenticity from PSA/DNA.
Don't be fooled by other "signed" items on the Internet or in stores. Ask to see a COA/LOA from top authenticators like JSA (James Spence Authentication), PSA/DNA, Beckett, or REAL (Epperson). You'll find that most sellers won't be able to provide this.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Certified autographs of Allman Brothers Band co-founder Gregg Allman (1947-2017), Warren Haynes and Derek Trucks in black marker
- Excellent condition black Telecaster-style guitar
- Certificate of Authenticity from PSA/DNA (see photo)
- MusicGoldmine Authenticity Guarantee
- Carefully packed and double boxed
- FREE, insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available
Note: Signed guitars may have, on occasion, a very minor scratch or imperfection since they have been taken out of their new packaging for signing, etc. However, any wear or damage that would affect display appearance in any major way will be noted clearly in the item description.