America Live 1977 album LP jacket signed by America founding members Gerry Beckley and Dewey Bucknell. Autographs certified by Beckett Authentication Services (BAS) with QR code serial number authenticity sticker. The live album, produced by Sir George Martin, included classic America hits such as "Sister Golden Hair" and "A Horse with No Name". An interesting piece of trivia about this album is that Phil Hartman, the Saturday Night Live actor/comedian designed the artwork, under his given name of Phil Hartmann.
Don't be fooled by other "signed" items on the Internet or in stores. Ask to see a COA/LOA from top authenticators like JSA (James Spence Authentication), PSA/DNA, Beckett or REAL (Epperson). You'll find that most sellers won't be able to provide this.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Certified autograph of America founding members Gerry Beckley and Dewey Bucknell in blue marker on their 1977 Live album jacket
- Record is included
- Autographs certifed by Beckett Authentication Services with QR code/serial number sticker on back of album (see image)
- Album sleeve condition: VG with minor edge wear. Signatures clear.
- MusicGoldmine Authenticity Guarantee
- Fantastic collectible for any America fan
- FREE insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available