Patti Smith signed guitar. Probably best known for her 1978 hit "Because The Night" she co-wrote with Bruce Springsteen, Smith also has been called the "punk poet laureate" and was inducted in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in 2007. This full size signed Stratocaster style guitar comes with Letters of Authenticity from both REAL (Roger Epperson Authentication Ltd.) and PSA/DNA,.
Don't be fooled by other "signed" items on the Internet or in stores. Ask to see a COA/LOA from top authenticators like JSA (James Spence Authentication), PSA/DNA, Beckett (BAS), or REAL (Epperson). You'll find that most sellers won't be able to provide this.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Certified autograph of singer/songwriter/poet Patti Smith in black felt tip pen
- Sunburst finish Stratocaster style guitar in Excellent condition
- Letters of Authenticity from both REAL (Roger Epperson Authentication Ltd. and PSA/DNA (see photos)
- MusicGoldmine Authenticity Guarantee
- Carefully packed and double boxed
- FREE, insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available
Note: Signed guitars may have, on occasion, a very minor scratch or imperfection since they have been taken out of their new packaging for signing, etc. However, any wear or damage that would affect display appearance in any major way will be noted clearly in the item description.