Guitar signed by singer/guitarist Jeff Buckley (1966-1997). The amazingly talented Buckley, best known for his soaring vocals and superb guitar work on 1994 studio album Grace, tragically drowned in Memphis while there to record a follow up. His angelic cover of Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah" reached #1 on Billboard's Hot Digital Songs chart, and #2 on the UK Singles Chart after his death.
This full size signed Stratocaster-style guitar comes with a Letter of Authenticity from REAL (Roger Epperson Authentication Ltd.). The person who acquired the autograph indicates that it was signed by Buckley on May 8, 1995 at the Aladdin Theater in Portland, Oregon while there to perform.
Don't be fooled by other "signed" items on the Internet or in stores. Ask to see a COA/LOA from top authenticators like JSA (James Spence Authentication), PSA/DNA, Beckett (BAS), or REAL (Epperson). You'll find that most sellers won't be able to provide this.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Certified autograph of Jeff Buckley in blue felt tip pen, who also added a heart
- Black finish Stratocaster style guitar in Excellent condition
- Letter of Authenticity from REAL (Roger Epperson Authentication Ltd.)
- MusicGoldmine Authenticity Guarantee
- Carefully packed and double boxed
- FREE, insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available
Note: Signed guitars may have, on occasion, a very minor scratch or imperfection since they have been taken out of their new packaging for signing, etc. However, any wear or damage that would affect display appearance in any major way will be noted clearly in the item description.