Framed lithograph of Gentlemen Without Weapons 1988 album Transmissions album cover art. UK prog rock group Gentlemen Without Weapons formed in 1987, a trio of Kenny Young, Nick Glennie-Smith and Vic Coppersmith-Heaven and the album was made using digitally sampled natural sounds and no musical instruments.
This is an offset lithograph of the album art on paper signed by the artist measuring 11.5" x 16.5" (29 x 42 cm) produced in 2005. Part of the Nevada Series by Rockoptic. The Nevada Series is comprised of album covers that Storm Thorgerson (1944-2013), founder of legendary album art designer Hipgnosis, either photographed or designed. Hipgnosis not only created this album cover, but also those for Led Zeppelin I, Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon and Wish You Were Here, Paul McCartney Venus and Mars and many other famous covers.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Original lithograph of the classic Gentlemen Without Weapons Transmissions album cover artwork by Hipgnosis's Storm Thorgerson and photographer Tony May
- Signed in pencil by Storm Thorgerson
- Nicely framed piece measuring approx. 17" x 21"
- Matted in off-white
- Fantastic collectible for any Gentlemen Without Weapons or rock art fan
- FREE insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available