Celebrate the legacy and longevity of The Grateful Dead with this framed ticket memorabilia collage. It features a great early 8x10 promotional photo of the group, a 4x6 shot of Jerry Garcia performing onstage and an authentic unused concert tickets from a 1984 show.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- 8x10 photo of The Grateful Dead
- 4x6 photo of Jerry Garcia
- Authentic unused concert ticket for the Dead's October 12, 1984 Augusta Civic Center show
- Engraved nameplate
- Beautifully framed piece measuring approx. 16" x 20"
- Framed with custom black/white double matting
- Item in photo is exact item you will receive, one-of-a-kind
- Fantastic custom collectible for any fan of The Grateful Dead
- FREE insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available
The Grateful Dead and their faithful fan following of "Deadheads" have been a legendary presence in the music scene since the original jam band's formation in 1965. The founding group members were Jerry Garcia (lead, guitar, vocals), Bob Weir (rhythm guitar, vocals), Ron "Pigpen" McKernan (keyboards, harmonica, vocals) Phil Lesh (bass, vocals), and Bill Kreutzmann (drums). Mickey Hart joined as a second drummer in 1967.
Their multi-genre musical stew and free flowing live performances attracted a loyal fan base. Going against music industry norms, the group encouraged fans to self-record Dead shows, resulting in likely tens of thousands of bootleg recordings but also exponentially expanding the group's popularity. The group was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame in 1994 and have sold over 35 million records. After Jerry Garcia's untimely death in August 1995 at age 53, the remaining group members decided to disband. However, they have kept The Dead's music alive via a series of projects including Dead & Company, Furthur, the Rhythm Devils, Phil Lesh & Friends, RatDog, and Billy & the Kids.