This framed Grateful Dead memorabilia collage contains a great photo of Jerry Garcia (1942-1995) with one his famous Doug Irwin-made axes along with three authentic tickets for the Dead's concerts at the Fillmore West on June 4-7, 1970. The artwork for these tickets was designed by David Singer.
Supporting acts at the shows were The New Riders of the Purple Sage and Southern Comfort. 17 x 21.5. Grab a great piece of Grateful Dead history with this piece!
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Classic photo of Jerry Garcia with one his famous Doug Irwin-made guitars
- Three authentic tickets to The Grateful Dead's concerts at the Filmore West from June 4-7, 1970 (one ticket for each of the three days)
- Cream-color framed piece measuring approx. 17" x 21.5"
- Custom green/grey, laser-etched double matting
- Item in photo is exact item you will receive, one-of-a-kind
- Fantastic, custom collectible for any fan of The Grateful Dead
- FREE insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available