Telecaster-style guitar autographed by Mick Jones of The Clash. Guitarist and vocalist Jones co-founded The Clash with Nicky "Topper" Headon, Paul Simonon and Joe Strummer in 1976 as the group's lead guitarist, co-lead vocalist and co-songwriter. Jones and Strummer together wrote most of The Clash's best known songs. Jones also was a founding member of Big Audio Dynamite. This signed guitar comes with a Certificate of Authenticity from James Spence Authentication (JSA).
Don't be fooled by other "signed" items on the Internet or in stores. Ask to see a COA/LOA from top authenticators like JSA (James Spence Authentication), PSA/DNA, Beckett, or REAL (Epperson). You'll find that most sellers won't be able to provide this.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Certified autograph of Mick Jones, guitarist/co-lead vocalist/songwriter of The Clash in blue felt pen
- New black Telecaster-style guitar
- Clash logo in white (may be removed if desired)
- Certificate of Authenticity from JSA (see photo)
- MusicGoldmine Authenticity Guarantee
- Carefully packed and double boxed
- FREE, insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available
Note: Signed guitars may have, on occasion, a very minor scratch or imperfection since they have been taken out of their new packaging for signing, etc. However, any wear or damage that would affect display appearance in any major way will be noted clearly in the item description.