Celebrate Rock N' Roll Hall of Famer, singer/songwriter/guitarist, and "joker" Steve Miller with this autographed guitar. Very cleanly signed by Miller in red felt tip pen, he has added "11" to each volume and tone knob ("Turn it up, turn it up to 11!"). The standard knobs have been replaced with smaller speed knobs so the full effect can be seen. (Original full size knobs also included with guitar separately). This full size signed black Stratocaster-style guitar comes with a Certificate of Authenticity from JSA (James Spence Authentication).
Don't be fooled by other "signed" items on the Internet or in stores. Ask to see a COA/LOA from top authenticators like JSA (James Spence Authentication), PSA/DNA, Beckett (BAS), or REAL (Epperson). You'll find that most sellers won't be able to provide this.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Certified autograph of Steve Miller in red felt tip pen
- Miller has added "11" at each volume and tone knob
- Steve Miller Band motif in red
- Black finish Stratocaster-style guitar
- Certificate of Authenticity from JSA (James Spence Authentication) (see photo)
- MusicGoldmine Authenticity Guarantee
- Carefully packed and double boxed
- FREE, insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available
Note: Signed guitars may have, on occasion, a very minor scratch or imperfection since they have been taken out of their new packaging for signing, etc. However, any wear or damage that would affect display appearance in any major way will be noted clearly in the item description.