Original Rolling Stones 20th Anniversary Logo 1982 artwork proof. This framed print proof was acquired from a sale of the memorabilia collection of the Rolling Stones original bassist Bill Wyman. It has been custom matted and framed to highlight its vibrant and very 80s art deco colors. The Pantone® printer's color strip is also visible on the piece.
Note: A print proof is a version of the artwork design which is created prior to production and used to check final details of the print job. In the music business (and most businesses) they are created in very small numbers to be reviewed by the designer, printer and anyone else involved in finalizing the artwork for a poster, album cover, etc.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Original art proof for the Rolling Stones 20th anniversary "tongue" logo
- Estimated to be from 1982, which was the Stones' 20th anniversary
- Artwork is in Very Good to Excellent condition considering its age but it does have a minor partial bend mark or two up when viewed closely
- Nicely framed piece with color keyed acid-free double mattes and materials
- Vintage art proof measures approx. 8.5" x 11"
- Framed piece measures 18" x 22"
- Great piece of art and a one-of-a-kind collectible for any Rolling Stones fan
- FREE insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available