This framed Led Zeppelin memorabilia collage contains an authentic ticket from their canceled November 15, 1980 concert, set to take place at Chicago Stadium. The collage also includes a reproduction poster for the ill-fated series of shows in Chicago. Of course the reason for the cancellation of "Led Zeppelin – The 1980s, Part One" (as the North American tour to be was named), was the untimely and tragic death of drummer John Bonham on Sept. 25, 1980. A letter of authenticity regarding the source of the ticket is included with the piece.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Authentic unused ticket from Led Zeppelin's canceled Nov. 15, 1980 concert at Chicago Stadium
- Led Zeppelin reproduction concert poster for their Chicago dates
- Engraved nameplate
- Letter of authenticity for source of concert ticket included
- Nicely framed piece with custom black/white double matting
- Measures approx. 21" x 31"
- Item in photo is exact item you will receive, one-of-a-kind
- Fantastic, custom collectible for any Led Zeppelin fan
- FREE insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available
Led Zeppelin (John Bonham, John Paul Jones, Jimmy Page and Robert Plant) was formed in 1968 and established a mighty presence in rock from then through 1980, generating a string of top 10 albums and a multitude of hits, including classics "Good Times Bad Times", "Dazed And Confused", "Whole Lotta Love", "Rock and Roll", "Stairway To Heaven", "Black Dog" and many others. Inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1995, they are cited by many as the most influential rock band of the 70s.
When drummer John Bonham passed away 1980, the tragedy prompted the three remaining members to disband the group. Since then, all three members have toured and put out solo projects and also collaborated with others. They also regrouped for an occasional gig, most notably in 2007 to play a concert in tribute to Ahmet Ertegun, who signed the group to Atlantic Records in the late 60s. The concert, which sold out instantly, featured the surviving three original members along with John Bonham's son Jason on drums.