Epiphone/Gibson Les Paul Jr. model full size guitar autographed by Ace Frehley, original lead guitarist of KISS. Frehley has added his signature "Ace" playing card sketch as well. He co-founded KISS with Peter Criss, Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley in 1973 in New York City. His "Spaceman" (or "Space Ace") persona was his own creation and played with the group from its inception through 1982. He rejoined the group and toured with them again from 1996 to 2002. He has also released several successful solo albums and he was ranked #14 on Guitar World magazine's "Greatest Metal Guitarists of All Time" list. This signed guitar comes with a Certificate of Authenticity from James Spence Authentication (JSA).
Don't be fooled by other "signed" items on the Internet or in stores. Ask to see a COA/LOA from top authenticators like JSA (James Spence Authentication), PSA/DNA, Beckett, or REAL (Epperson). You'll find that most sellers won't be able to provide this.
Mouse Over to Zoom/Click to Enlarge Photos
- Certified autograph of Ace Frehley, lead guitarist/songwriter of KISS in black felt pen
- Frehley has added his signature "Ace" playing card sketch
- Used 2002 black Epiphone/Gibson Les Paul Jr. model full size guitar
- KISS logo in white (may be removed if desired)
- Certificate of Authenticity from JSA (note that JSA sticker is on backside of pickguard--see photos)
- MusicGoldmine Authenticity Guarantee
- Carefully packed and double boxed
- FREE, insured shipping to continental U.S.
- International shipping available
Note: This signed guitar is used and has minor blemishes, a couple of minor nicks and some wear from being played. However, there is no major wear or damage that would affect display appearance and this guitar is also completely playable, stays in tune, etc.